Our customers constantly ask us about solutions to minimize database outages. While Oracle offers Data Guard for their Enterprise Edition customers, they do not have a similar offering for Standard Edition customers. We have found Dbvisit products to fill this the gap very well with their combination of ease of use and attractive pricing, saving 80% on Oracle license and support fees* over using Oracle Enterprise Edition.
For reporting or other data propagation purposes, Dbvisit’s Replicate product comes with all the features of more expensive products in a less costly but full featured pacakge.
Automated standby databases for Oracle Standard Edition (SE) and Standard Edition One (SE1). User-friendly and simple! Dbvisit Standby is the worlds #1 alternative to Data Guard.
The top 5 reasons to consider Dbvisit Standby:
- Automatic creation of the standby database from normal, RAC or ASM databases (with restartability).
- Supports functionality for large databases, multiple files systems, hardware platforms and operating systems.
- Manage and run multiple standby configurations from one place.
- Provides advanced options such as compression, monitoring and encryption.
Real-time Oracle database replication for consolidation, migration, and low cost reporting systems for Oracle to Oracle, Oracle to MySQL or Oracle to SQL Server.
Powerful and easy to use!
The top 5 reasons to consider Dbvisit Replicate:
- Shares, migrates, synchronizes and consolidates data in real-time.
- Offloads processing workloads from critical database servers.
- Integrates diverse platforms, operating systems and databases.
- Provides powerful conflict detection and resolution process.
- Provides real-time reporting.
Please contact us for sales or service of Dbvisit products.